We are located in the Gulf of Chiriquí on the Pacific Coast of Panama. Our operation is on the Island of Boca Brava with a breath taking 360-degree view of some of the most prolific fishing grounds in the world. The club has all modern benefits and the boats are well maintained for fast and reliable travel to the rich fishing grounds. Fishing or diving can provide whatever the desires from gigantic Black or Blue Marlin to Tuna, Dorado, Roosterfish, Wahoo, Cubera Snappers and Turles, coral reefs and tropical fish.
Our primary fishing location include:
- Hannibal Bank is (50 nautical miles) –Huge Blue and Black Marlin, Sailfish, and trophy sized Yellowfin Tuna
- Isla Montuosa (42 nautical miles) –Billfish, Tuna, broom-tail Grouper, Mullet Snapper
- Isla Landrones (17 nautical miles) – Cubera Snapper, Roosterfish and various types of Jacks
- Isla Secas (15 nautical miles) – Amberjacks, Wahoo, Barracuda and Rainbow Runners
- Isla Parida (2 nautical miles away) – Amberjacks, Wahoo, Barracuda and Rainbow Runners